Student Affairs FAQ

I need help and am not sure where to go. Who should I contact?

The Student Ombudsperson can help direct you.

How can I get involved on campus?

For clubs and organizations, visit Bulldog Connection. The Civic Engagement and Social Responsibility Office also has information about many programs. The Bulldogs United Student Retreat is another opportunity to get involved. Also, review the Club Handbook & Event Planning Guide (PDF).

Where can I get a Dean’s Certification/Verification Letter or Letter of (non-academic) Good Standing?

The Judicial Affairs Office can help you.

Where can I get information on Student Government?

Student Activities, Involvement, and Leadership can help you.

Where can I get information on commencement?

The college website has information on Commencement.

Where can I get access after hours to complete my academic project?

The Student Ombudsperson Office can help you.

Is there a place on campus to get help if I’m not feeling well?

For free medical services, visit the Health Clinic. If you are anxious or depressed, consult Personal Counseling. For emergency medical care, contact the BC Emergency Medical Squad (BC-EMS).

Is there a place to exercise? How about joining a sports team?

Consult the Office of Recreation, Intramurals, and Intercollegiate Athletics.

Demonstrations on campus and the posting of print materials on doors, walls, and other surfaces

Review the Brooklyn College policy (PDF).

Brooklyn. All in.