Unfortunately, the CUNY Graduate Center does not provide dormitory facilities to institute students. However, students seeking housing may consider contacting Educational Housing Services, a private company that provides dormitory rooms for students in various colleges and universities in New York, or the International House. State on your housing application to either organization that you will be a student in the Latin/Greek Institute and want to room with another LGI student.

Information listed below is a referral, not an endorsement. Neither the Graduate Center nor the Latin/Greek Institute is responsible for Hunter College Residence Life, Educational Housing Services, or International House. For more information about housing options, visit our Living in Brooklyn page.

Hunter College Residence Life

Visit Hunter College’s Residence Life website for information about summer accommodations.

Division of Student Affairs
Brookdale Campus, Hunter College
425 East 25th Street
New York, NY 10010
P: 212.396.7136
E: living@hunter.cuny.edu

Educational Housing Services

Educational Housing Services offers multiple residence options in the New York area, of various distances from the Graduate Center. Due to the institute’s summer calendar, please inquire specifically after the New Yorker Residence and the Weller Building. Housing advisers are available seven days a week at:

Educational Housing Services
55 Clark Street
Brooklyn, NY 11201
P: 800.297.4694
E: questions@studenthousing.org

International House

International House is located near Columbia University, about 30 minutes from the Graduate Center.

For further information, contact:

International House
Admissions Office
500 Riverside Drive
New York, NY 10027-3916
P: 212.316.8436
E: admissions@ihouse-nyc.org

Brooklyn. All in.