Additional Employment-Based Visa Categories

Long-term Employment in the United States

Employers who have questions about their international candidate’s ability to work in the United States should consult an immigration attorney.

Non-immigrant Temporary Worker Visas

  • E-3: Specialty Occupation Visa for Australians
  • H-1B1: Free Trade Agreement (FTA) Professional—Singapore
  • H-2A: Temporary Agricultural Worker
  • H-2B: Temporary Non-agricultural Worker
  • H-3: Trainee or Special Education visitor
  • L-1: Intracompany Transferee
  • O: Individual with Extraordinary Ability or Achievement
  • P-2/3: Artist or Entertainer (Individual or Group)
  • Q-1: Participant in an International Cultural Exchange Program

More details are available on the U.S. Department of State website.

Immigrant Visas

There are several other visa categories that allow immigrants to work in the United States on a permanent basis.

Brooklyn. All in.